Tuesday, July 3, 2007

To The Girl Next Door

We rush out of the lift in a hurry - our minds filled with a million 'have to do rightaway' things -everyday. After breakfast and after lunch, together - deligently and carelessly. But somehow, everyday it slips my mind that just two steps beyond the lift, you turn to a different direction. Or is it I? I'm not sure which. Just that a few steps later I hear your faint "See Ya!" And thats what wakes me up again. Its not so far away - where you sit. Maybe a door or two between us. Legally, we're part of the same organisation, but there's so much more than just walls between us. In the aura of the same walls that seem majestic, you and I blend into different tides. Write official letters to eachother - and call it business we make money out of. Or don't, I'm not too sure.


And then we meet again, at the lift. Laughing and eager to share all the million experiences we experienced seperately, being different parts of the same organisation. And this time the "Hi!" is so much more audible. My Hi.

No comments: